I like this point of view - and how it relates to the glass and window and door industries. As a business, what do you do to make your business win? Here are a couple of examples of how industry businesses take advantage of NGA and WDDA programs to make themselves winners:
- Trainor Glass Company: offers MyGlassClass.com training to all employees - and rewards them for completing the training.
- GlassPro: Technicians must be trained and certified in order to recieve promotions.
- Connecticut Glass Dealers Association: Apprentices must complete MyGlassClass.com training to become licensed.
The NGA and WDDA offer several educational and certification options.
- GlassBuild America Seminars
- Glass Management Institute
- Glazing Executives Forum
- Window & Door Dealers Forum
Find the one that is right for you. Act like the Packers and make your business a champion.